A comprehensive guide to the law for older adults including sections on:
- Family Law and dealing with changes to the family unit, options for independent and assisted living, decision-making and guardianship.
- Health Care and staying involved with treatment decisions, options for consent and privacy considerations.
- Money and Property and considerations for planning for the future, retirement income, creating a power of attorney, and wills and estates.
- Fraud, Trickery and Abuse and protection for older and vulnerable adults in the marketplace, at home and in the community.
- Lawyers and getting legal advice, understanding legal fees and options for representation.
Also includes important tips for playing it safe in a number of situations and suggestions for additional information.
This is a large PDF file which may take a while to download.ISBN/ISSN number: 978-1-988445-05-2